say about our repairs:
About our Repair Shop
Due to current space restrictions at our shop, we may not have
room to accept large items (e.g., Rhodes pianos, large mixing
boards, a set of large subwoofers, etc.) on the day you'd like
to bring them in for repair.
Please CALL AHEAD if you have a large item to bring in, to ensure
we'll have room to accommodate your item.
BACKLINE operates an extensive pro audio repair service facility.
We service most types and brands of pro audio equipment and
electronic musical instruments including:
• Guitar and bass amplifiers, current and vintage (Fender, Marshall,
Hiwatt, Peavey, Yorkville, Line
• Synthesizers & electronic keyboards, current and vintage (Korg,
Roland, Yamaha, Moog, Access, Doepfer,
• Electric pianos (Rhodes, Wurlitzer 200/200A, etc.)
• Mixers & processors (Yamaha, Allen & Heath, Mackie, Midas,
• DJ equipment (Technics turntables, CDJ's by Pioneer, Stanton,
• Microphones (Rode, Shure, AKG, Audio
• Power amplifiers (QSC, Yamaha, Bryston, etc.)
• Monitors for studio and sound reinforcement (Mackie, JBL,
We are also an authorized warranty service
centre for many major pro audio brands.
technicians have over thirty years' combined experience, with
special expertise in repair & restoration of vintage
guitar and bass amps and vintage
keyboards. As well, they're musicians themselves, with experience
in studio recording and live performance. The bottom line is
that we understand equipment not just from a technical perspective,
but from the player's perspective too.
Our wide array of test equipment and our large parts inventory
ensure the shortest turn-around time possible. We can provide
you with an estimate on your repair (an estimate fee applies
if a repair is declined), but please note that for efficiency,
estimates are by request only.
BACKLINE offers a 30-day guarantee on all our repairs.
We're always happy to discuss your repair with you before
you bring or ship your gear to us. Just contact our Service
department at info at backline dot com
or (604) 258-9111.